Please visit our website frequently for updated policies related to COVID-19.
Due to COVID-19, Cure Touch Physio & Wellness Center has strict measures in effect to keep patients and our staff safe. These measures include:
- No walk-inpatients: All patients must call in advance to book an appointment. We need minimum 24 hour window time to book your appointments.
- All clients are requested to complete COVID-19 questionnaire before their appointment.
- All clients are screened over the phone by the front desk staff a day before their appointment .
- Everyone should wait at the screening area for the staff to check your temperature before you enter the clinic.
- Anyone entering the clinic, including patients, staff, and visitors, must go through a pre-screening and wear a mask and use hand sanitizer before entry. We strongly encourage you to sanitize your hands before you leave the clinic.(Please note that patients are requested to bring their on mask)
- In case you are sick, please inform us and cancel your appointment.
- Hours and availability are currently limited.
- You should only visit the clinic, if it is medically necessary. We can also provide you virtual consultations as well.
- Everyone who enters the clinic must practice safe social distancing.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing measures are being done on a frequent basis.
- Prevention measures are being used to prepare for, during, and after each treatment.
- All staffs are trained and strongly encouraged to adhere to the policy requirements as instructed by the respective colleges, Public Health of Ontario & MOH.
- Measures are subject to change depending on the Public Health guidelines regarding COVID -19.
We will not be able to provide you the service, if you don’t adhere to our clinic safety measures. It is our responsibility to keep our staff, you and community safe!
Please call the clinic if you would like more information.
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy, Stay Strong
Attention to all insurance adjusters and legal representatives:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently open with limited hours. We are experiencing high volume of voicemail and emails, but we are trying our best to respond as quickly as possible. We will continue to work closely with you and appreciate your patience during this time.