What is Acupuncture?
Aupuncture has been practiced in China and other Asian countries for thousands of years. and Acupuncture is among the oldest healing practices in the world. As part of traditional Chinese medicine(TCM), acupuncture aims to restore and maintain health through the stimulation of specific points on the body
What does Acupuncture treat?
Acupuncturist can come up with tailored treatment program to address the root and the symptoms. That’s why many patients suprisely find out they come to Acupuncturist to treat one problem and other problems get fixed also. Acupuncture treat a wide range of medical conditions and it also used as a preventative medicine. Most common circumstances to take acupuncture treatment are:
- General-Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis, Headaches, Back Pain, Sciatica, Musculoskeletal Problems, Insomnia, Anxiety, Dizziness, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Addictions, Indigestion, Constipation, Sexual Dysfunction, Post-Operative Recovery
- Women’s Health- Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause, Conception difficulties, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Lactation Difficulties, Postpartum, Ovarian and Uterine Problems
- Men’s Health- Prostate, Infertility, Impotence
- Pediatrics- Asthma, Cough, Digestive Problems, Behavioural Problems, Ear Infections, Sleep problems.
- Preventative Health- Regular body “tune up”, Wellness, Beauty
Why choose Acupuncture for treatment?
- Natural approach. No medical taken. Pinpoint the root cause and imbalance, let your body do the magic.
- Effectiveness. That’s the reason why Acupuncture exists for thousands of years and widely used around the world.
- Preventative. When you feel something wrong but checkup shows everything is fine. That’s your body try to talk to you. Before the root imbalance accumulate to a definite clinical condition, experienced acupuncturist can help.